Are you looking for your first position in Payroll? Do you have a an interest in Fashion? Then I would like to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has come up at an International Fashion Label in West London. The purpose of this role is to deliver outstanding payroll administration and payroll services in line with SLA's taking responsibility to ensure the employees can depend on us to pay them accurately and on time every month.
- Deliver all pay related administration and service across the Stores and Warehouse
- Managing the time and attendance data extract files to achieve data transfer on time, accurately and a efficiently as possible
- Running checks and reports to check accuracy of payroll recognising how essential it is to pay employees correctly
- Data cleansing to ensure the data is always correct and up to date and capable of driving accuracy of information in everything that we do using our system
- Managing exceptional payments keeping in mind that staff are relying on you to put something right quickly
- Managing any payment stops
- Supplementary run administration
- Providing data and reporting required by HR, Finance, Tax, Retail Ops etc.
- Payroll document management and filing
- Working effectively and efficiently within the payroll cycle - ensuring our customers are always fully aware of deadlines and their associated responsibilities
- Maintaining payroll policy and process documentation to reflect current practice
- Supporting the HR Operations team as required
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Understanding and experience of payroll processes and systems, ideally Miracle Pay/People
- Understanding and experience of HMRC rules and guidelines associated with payroll
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to manage large volumes of data
- Good knowledge of Excel
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above role or if you'd like to find out more, apply now!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.