Programmatic/RTB Account Manager - Leading Ad Tech Company
Programmatic/RTB Account Manager - Leading Ad Tech Company - £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is the leading demand side platform (DSP). Through their platform world leading brands run programmatic advertising and marketing campaigns across display, mobile, video and social media. The RTB Account Manager will be the go to person for RTB/ Programmatic buying strategy for clients.
Main point of contact for agencies and clients, dealing with any client requirements in a timely manner, and driving the day to day relationship.
Manage a book of business consisting of agencies and direct clients.
Monitoring performance and delivery against client objectives.
Generates and presents post campaign analysis and use it to develop and grow clients’ business.
Lead quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous on-going activity.
Build bespoke presentations tailored exactly to the client needs.
Support sales in developing strategy and future roadmaps that will develop the client partnership whilst maximising the opportunity to increase share of wallet.
Communicating to all key stakeholders within the business when relevant and investigating further to find out answers that may not be available within the AM team.
Manage on-boarding process of new advertisers within your book of business from internal and external perspective.
Acknowledge, respond and resolve client requests in a timely manner.
Demonstrate the ability to ask for additional revenue across your book of business based on sound understanding of our clients product offering and be able to communicate this to clients in a clear and concise manner.
Independently build client relationships across your book of business.
- Client management experience, including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables within tight deadlines.
- Track record of success in providing exceptional client servicing.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a client service environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate performance analytics at differing levels of understanding.
- Thrive in a team environment and can work with people across multiple disciplines whilst being able to work alone and deliver results.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with ability to overcome challenges and deliver solutions.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment - able to multi-task.
- Showing enthusiasm in all areas of the business.
- Taking a proactive approach in all areas of the role.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills. Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is desirable
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in Client Services / Account Management in digital or online advertising preferred
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant, Digital Media Operations
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Josh Sands