Head of Operations Apprenticeships
Would you like to give a life changing experience to people around the UK?
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Head of Operations Apprenticeships! This is a Nationwide opportunity so you could be based in London, or Birmingham, or Sheffield or even Manchester? As long as you are the best talent for our Client, location isn't important if you are going to travel. If you are looking for an exciting challenge where you will be able to make a difference and play an active role in the formation of a fast-growing business, read on!
As the Head of Operations Apprenticeships:
* When a member of your team is not performing according to the business goals, do you move straight to a PIP or sit down and agree on a clear action plan?
"I prefer to understand why the performance is not achieved and support the member of staff to succeed".
* Would you rather aim for a quick win from a relationship with third parties or challenge yourself to build new long term relationship?
"I prefer negotiating with all stakeholders and honing my communication skills".
* Would your peers describe you as someone who is creative and contributes or someone who avoids feedback?
"They would say I can display mental flexibility and confidently provide guidance".
* Would you prefer to visit your key stakeholders and review requirements face to face, or give them a call and check if they had ticked the boxes?
"I would set up regular meetings and review requirements".
If you agree and have experience in operating at a senior level in Employability/Apprenticeships then you should apply for this role! In return, as being our next Head of Operations Apprenticeships we will offer you:
* A salary of up to £60k + Car + Package
* A Performance-related bonus
* Opportunities to be creative and progress in a growing environment and business
* Autonomy for you to display your knowledge and skills at your best
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment