Marketing Analyst - FinTech
Named one of Britain's Top 10 Fintech start-ups, this award-winning technology and risk platform enables its customers to make faster and fairer credit decisions. They help small businesses manage their cash flow, increase their buying power, and invest in their growth.
Since launching in 2012, they have supported 10,000 SMEs across UK, Poland, Germany and Spain and have doubled in size over the past year. Due to this recent expansion, they are now on the lookout for a Marketing Analyst to join their team at this very exciting time.
In this Marketing Analyst job, you will work closely with the CMO and drive the company's growth by expanding existing marketing activities and experimenting with new channels. You will analyse campaign performance, feedback your findings and look at new and innovative ways to improve and optimise them.
In this Marketing Analyst job, your tasks will include:
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns for acquiring new business, including; digital performance marketing, events, brand marketing and partnerships
- Analysing campaign performance, understanding drivers of ROI, identifying learnings and opportunities to optimise
- Analysing internal and external data, and conducting customer research
- Becoming an expert in the customer decision journey
- Optimising ongoing marketing activities - for example by improving conversion rate through messaging and targeting, streamlining processes etc.
What we're looking for?
- A 2:1 from a Russell Group University
- An analytical mindset with the ability to form data-driven arguments
- Experience in running marketing campaigns
- A marketing marvel
- Great project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter
- A hunger to accelerate growth - you must be ambitious, driven, and hardworking
- A genuine excitement about helping SMEs succeed and the role of fintech or disruptive financial services
What else is on offer?
- A wonderful top-floor workspace in central London
- Birthday day off
- The chance to play table tennis, table football and pool in the office with regular tournaments
- Morning yoga - perfect start to the working day!
- Subsidised gym membership and restaurant discounts
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Various sports teams within the company including; football, running and climbing
If you're analytical and looking for Marketing Analyst jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Marketing Analyst job in London today!