Loyalty Events Manager - Temp
Dates/ Duration: Until 15th September 2017
Working Hours: 8.30 - 17.30
Job Title: Loyalty Event Manager
Purpose of the Job Role: To project manage the Summer in store event
Background: Our client's Loyalty card is a Membership Club with 5.1 million members. their aim is to create and deliver the most personalised, innovative and valued membership. It's an exciting and fast-paced area of the business to work in, you will be part of a wider team that's focused on building and developing a greater connection with our customers.
The rewards are based on the things their customers really want:
- Tailor-Made Offers - that are relevant and personalised to customers
- Priority Access - being able to experience products, previews and Sale before anyone else
- Exclusive Events - invites to in store events that feel special and rewarding
- Manage & deliver the Summer Event alongside the Event Team Manager
o Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project
o Coordinate with the event agency and internal stakeholders (Events team, Retail, Food Business Units, Marketing, Legal, Studio, Offers team…)
o Lead the weekly status meeting
o Brief the internal studio to create marketing assets (in store décor, direct mail, email…)
o Order food & drinks for the event
o Set up & test the promotional offers
o Manage the budget
o Brief the research agency to get qualitative feedback
o Coordinate communication with stores
o At the end of the event: collect store feedback and produce full PIR
- Support the team to deliver the events & experiences team on ad hoc projects if required.
What technical knowledge do you need?
- Previous project management experience
- Very good attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. (especially Excel & Powerpoint)
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Use own initiative & not afraid to try new things
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.