Technical Lead - Infrastructure
Change recruitment are on the lookout for Technical Lead for their industry leading organisation in the UK and are looking to bring in an Infrastructure Team Leader to help define policies and set standards to improve efficiency and working practice within the organisation.
You will also be responsible for
- Acting as a Technical Lead and mentor to the other Infrastructure System Administrators
- Providing technical guidance and direction to Project Managers and Customers for projects and work streams
Key Skills and Experience:
- Administering large scale Windows systems on Intel platforms.
- Administering Redhat Linux on a large scale.
- Supporting network appliances on an estate of 100+ network devices.
- Supporting server hardware, infrastructure and storage devices.
- Proven ability to produce low level designs to meet cross platform requirements.
- Experience of Powershell or Perl scripting would be an advantage.
- Experience of backup and recovery tools and procedures.
- Industry knowledge and awareness of the direction of new technologies regarding Intel Server and Back office platforms.
- Willing to work out of hours and be on-call.
- Basic understanding of networking principles LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.