Trainee Mortgage & Protection Adviser
We are currently looking for a Trainee Mortgage & Protection Adviser based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Our client is the UK's biggest fee-free mortgage broker and adviser, offering fee-free mortgage advice and life insurance to people looking to buy property or remortgage.
Salary: £20,000 basic with potential to increase. Plus bonus: on target earnings = £45,000+ (earnings are uncapped)
Benefits: Employee Pension Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance, Childcare Vouchers.
Reporting To: Team Manager
Job Purpose: To generate consistently a high level of quality activity from leads to achieve agreed performance targets and meet the mortgage, protection and investment needs of our clients.
Area of Responsibility
- Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
- To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided to the customer and evidenced in accordance
with the company’s sales Process.
- To exercise such customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the company's
agreed performance standards
- To fully and properly document the call(s) so as to achieve or exceed the company’s performance standards for case acceptance rates.
- To provide the service and care to the company’s customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer
- To follow up existing clients of the Company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s) previously
supplied to them and/or with a view to the provision of further products and/or services where appropriate.
- To complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company’s T&C Scheme
and all applicable rules issued in accordance with MCOB.
- To work towards Mortgage & Protection Adviser status by achieving required monitored calls (as stated in T&C scheme) and obtaining full
CeMAP (CeMAP 1,2 & 3).
- To undertake any other task as required from time to time including administrative or sales related duties
Key skills and Knowledge Requirements:
Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues, and business contacts
Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to job role
Excellent product/industry knowledge
Adheres to company standards and procedures at all times
Personal Responsibility and Drive
Deadlines are met and work is regularly error free
Make confident, effective decisions within scope of job role
Working with Others
Actively participates and co-operates with others
Builds effective relationships and contributes to team spirit
Negotiates effectively with colleagues and outside agencies
Developing Self and Others
Actively seeks opportunities for self development
Provides some coaching/support to team members
Have passed Stage 1 T&C training
Gradutate candidates preffered.
Please click 'APPLY' should you feel you meet the above requirements.