"An opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing software house who can offer future career progression and development."
To act as a catalyst to ensure that the design, delivery and implementation of all projects are in line with the customer vision and that all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner. To engage in a collaborative customer journey, that is committed to ensuring that we deliver a positive experience.
- Identify and engage with the project’s key stakeholders, ensuring that each stakeholder
understands what their contribution needs to be and how they will deliver their area of
- Create and be accountable for all project scoping documentation ensuring project feasibility and
realistic deliverables that enable an organised and controlled software build.
- Understand the customer and their business, drawing out their underlying business requirements.
- Identify and analyse the customer’s objectives and definition of value to ensure that we are
providing appropriate, realistic and scalable solutions, managing the risk for both the company and
- Manage key stakeholders, analysing needs from both technical and business perspectives.
- Plan, facilitate and follow up focus groups and customer research, with support from the Technical
Team and Client Relationship Manager.
- Manage the creation of wireframes or prototypes, working with the Technical Team to ensure
congruence with technical specifications.
- As part of the scoping process liaise between the designer and the client to ensure the successful
completion of designs.
- Be accountable for all company testing procedures and planning, ensuring that all testing is
completed in line with project objectives and in line with deadlines.
- Take an active role in coordinating, documenting and delivering client training, with support from
the Technical Team.
- 2 years’ experience working in the software or web design industry.
- University education or appropriate further software industry experience.
- Experience of preparing technical business requirements.
- Experience of wireframing.
- Knowledge of project management practices and the Agile/Scrum environment.
- Design awareness.
- Understanding of the concepts that drive business decisions.
- Understanding of best practice for user-experience.