We are a proudly unique company with services covering all levels of IT recruitment and skill development.
Across all our services, our mission is simple. To make IT happen - for the benefit of our candidates, our clients, and the growing London tech sector. At Just IT we like to do things a little differently. We appreciate our employees and show them recognition for their hard-work and efforts. We provide our employees with the best benefits and involve the entire company in events to keep up engagement.
For us, it’s about building a happy work force where everyone has the freedom to express their creativity. We want to put an end to those 'dreaded Monday morning’ feelings and have everyone feel at home when they walk into the office.
A dynamic, charismatic, persuasive and influencing sales driven individual. A teamplayer able to build relationships at a senior level across organisations.
- Become the expert in the sales of and delivery of Standards
- Win and build relationships with larger employers who will be impacted by the Apprenticeship Levy to meet agreed revenue and apprentice start targets
- Cross sell the Just IT and Skills Team service offerings into your key accounts
- Attend relevant industry, business and networking events to generate leads and increase awareness of the Just IT and Skills Team brands
- Support the wider team to deliver employer events such as Pathway Pioneers
- Help to support the Commercial Training business to hit agreed budget and P&L targets
- Build relationships with industry related bodies such as NAS, Sector Skills councils, LEP’s, Chambers of Commerce, CompTIA, Microsoft as appropriate
- Research and report on changes in the market and impact of government legislation to understand the impact on Just IT and Skills Team and make recommendations for future growth and strategy
- Work with the Curriculum Manager to determine when new Standards should be adopted and inform the training needs the market is procuring
- Work with marketing to develop appropriate marketing strategy and materials to promote Just IT and Skills Team’s product offering
- Support the other Sales Hubs providing cover where necessary to attend meetings and complete starts to help achieve profile targets
- Help train the other Sales Hub Team members as the transition from Frameworks to Standards continues
To name a few:
- Salary increase every 6 months
- Contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Private medical, dental and optical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
And much, much more!