Group Travel Coordinator
Group Travel Coordinator. Central London
My client is a Meetings & Events global leader, with a huge international reach of event specialists extending across countries worldwide, they deliver thousands events each year for its customers, who come from a diverse host of industry sectors.
Group Travel Coordinator overview
Deliver a high quality group travel service to the companies clients.
To develop relationships across all levels of the meetings and events imparting a high quality service. To convey expert knowledge of airline and transport providers and supporting client’s key travel objectives.
Group Travel Coordinator responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate and reserve travel requirements negotiating on the client’s behalf using agreed rate caps and client preferred suppliers to achieve the best rates and commission.
- To ensure all incoming calls and written communication are actioned promptly, efficiently and dealt with in an appropriate manner responding to the business and client needs
- To undertake face to face meetings with clients as and when required to do so
- To adhere to the standard or client specific Service Level Agreements. Responsible for negotiating all rates and airline contractual terms & conditions
- Identify upselling opportunities and action accordingly
- Update in house system with all required information during the life cycle of an event for strict company compliance & client reporting purposes.
- To attend all meetings both internal and external that are deemed relevant, participating and contributing as necessary.
Group Travel Coordinator key skills:
- Experience using a GDS system
- Word / Excel / PowerPoint and general IT skills essential
- Accomplished and confident negotiator
- Creative, open-minded and willingness to adapt
- An excellent communicator & team player
For further information, please contact Paul in the Business Travel team.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!