Personal Tax Senior
We are looking for a bright, ambitious, inspiring personal tax senior for one of our London based accountancy clients. The role is to manage a varied client portfolio with media, property, OMB's and HNWI's. Work is varied and includes compliance and advisory work around Capital Gains Tax, Income Tax, Inheritance Tax, Trusts and Estates as well as VAT, Sole Traders and Overseas Taxation.
There is a compliance focus to this role but there will be some ad-hoc projects ensuring work is varied.
You will ideally have the following:
• ATT qualified and willing to study for CTA
• Experience of working with personal tax cases under self-assessment
• Ability to prepare rental statements and tax returns
• Willingness to take responsibility for delivering excellent client care
• Good written and oral communication - for getting complex matters across to clients and staff
• Ability to work accurately without constant supervision
• Commercial approach
You will report directly to a manager and will be required to work directly with senior team members and other non-tax partners within the business. This is a great opportunity to develop your tax career with a forward thinking and supportive firm.
Only applicants with UK tax experience obtained in a UK based accountancy firm will be considered.