Cloudsense- Graduate Sales Development Represenative
CLOUDSENSE - Graduate Sales Development Representative
International Travel opportunities and client facing role
· Are you interested in a commercial role with the opportunity for international travel?
· Are you good at building relationships and making a positive impression in a face to face scenario with a client?
· Do you want to be based in Central London but travel abroad monthly?
Cloudsense is a global technology company based near Oxford Circus that sells a cloud based software solution to brand name companies such as O2, EE and Virgin Media. Cloudsense has employed 100 people over the last 2-years and is doubling its sales force in the UK which is why they are hiring 4 Graduate Sales Development Representatives. The company has offices in New York, Sydney and London and the Sales Development Representative will get to travel to European countries for events and customer meetings monthly. A recent Graduate Sales Development Representative that this company hired has just got back from a technology event in Melbourne.
The Graduate Sales Development Representative Position:
The Graduate Sales Development Representative will be joining a team of Graduate Sales Development Representatives placed by Venatrix. You will be managed by a Global Sales Manager -that joined the company as a graduate himself. This means you will be exposed to guidance, support and training by someone who has done your role. This Graduate Sales Development Representative position will give you responsibility and autonomy - at this company you will be client facing and you will have the opportunity to travel to client events internationally. One of the Sales Development Representatives got to go to Melbourne to attend a client event in their third month in the company! This role combines business development and client facing sales.
· Free breakfast every day
· State of the art offices
· Mac Book + Iphone
· Monthly food and drinks events
If you like the sound of this opportunity and:
· You are a Graduate with a 2:1 or above
· You are eager to start a role this summer
· You are intelligent, articulate and excited by all things tech
Then don't be shy - click and apply