Travel Sales Manager (DACH Region)
Do you want to join one of the World’s premier suppliers in Travel?
Do you want to be a part of a company which puts your career development first?
Can you work in a fast-paced environment where your ambition and drive will lead to results?
Here at JACTravel, we are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team in Germany. As a company, we are a key supplier of online hotel bookings and offer inbound travel services to the tourism sector. We have received numerous awards since we were first established in 1975, one of the most recent awards being the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2016 .
You will be responsible for the management, development and delivery of both existing clients and new strategic partners in the German Market. You will optimise sales and profitability, bringing growth in line with budget. This role requires a professional proficiency level in German and English.
What’s the role about?
Your role will involve:
- Responsible for the retention and development of existing clients,
- Quantifying and qualifying a deep understanding of all our target clients
- Ensuring client progression goes live in line with target delivery dates
- Taking ownership of being the prime contact for clients in your region
- Reacting quickly to missed opportunities and ensuring relationships are maintained, monitoring partner activity and highlighting where there is potential growth or under performance.
- Communicating with various internal departments to provide clients with tailored offers and campaigns along with updated news
What’s in it for you?
We are looking to offer a salary range between £30,000 - £34,000 for the right candidate.
You’ll be joining an amazing team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do. Working with a very supportive manager, you will be guided every step of the way and receive training to ensure your career development is in line with where you want it to be.
With our corporate training programmes and current company growth plans, there is ample opportunity for you to move up the ladder whilst continuing to gain commercial experience.
In addition to this, our other company benefits are:
- Have the chance to travel to some of the most amazing locations in your market
- Up to 75% off with our selected partners if you book travel through JacTravel as an employee
- 25 days of annual leave (rising by 1 day for each year of service)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Family and friends discount for hotel bookings
- Biannual eye test contributions
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Best Doctors Service
- Season Ticket Loan
- JacPot online benefits platform (discounts on high street retails)
What can you bring to the table?
- You will be at professional level in German (written and oral)
- You’re ideally working in B2B within the travel industry,
- You have knowledge and experience of managing key accounts
- You have a proven track record of exceeding targets and delivering new business.