Billing Administrator - Uxbridge
Our client is an international, market-leading professional services business based in North West London. They are looking for an experienced Billing Administrator to join their business and work in a fast-paced environment. The role will involve constant liaison with clients and contractors, and processing and raising invoices.
This position will be suited to someone confident, self-sufficient & who has previously worked within the professional services sector.
Other daily tasks include:
- Raising sales invoices
- Ensure all sales invoices are created accurately
- Ensure all details, back up documentation and information is obtained from the client
- Ensure all requests have been sent to client for approval before submission
- Ensure all clients invoices are submitted to the correct client postal and email address; some to be submitted via client online systems
- Ensure all queries raised are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Saving all POs received internally and externally on internal system
- Keeping PO spreadsheets updated
- Making sure the timesheet query spreadsheet is updated daily
- Responding to any internal Sales team or Support Team queries regarding timesheets, expenses or PO in a timely manner
- Scan and save client invoices on daily basis to ensure all invoices are saved on FPG system for Finance Back office commission process
You will be required to carry out all reasonable duties related to your job role to your full capabilities. You may also be required to work in other sections as the workload so requires.
Skills & Requirements
- Patient, flexible, hardworking and keen attitude
- Ability to take ownership of a task and see it through to completion
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written in English
- Good team player but also able to work well independently
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail