Account Manager - leading digital agency/trading desk
Account Manager - leading digital agency/trading desk - £30,000
Our client is a digital agency/trading desk situated in the vibrant area of Shoreditch. They thrive on an open & transparent culture allowing everyone to get stuck in at all levels; creating a niche learning environment with a huge emphasis on progression within the company. The Account Manager’s responsibilities include managing client accounts and ensuring the campaigns are delivering the best results possible whilst driving new ideas and opportunities!
- Campaign excellence
- Become an expert in your client’s business and fully understand their digital marketing objectives
- Provide ideas for account growth and seek opportunities to help your clients out-perform their competition
- Plan media campaigns and provide assumptions and recommendations, expanding your digital expertise
- Identify opportunities to develop the business in other parts of the client’s organisation as opportunities arise. In particular assisting in new business pitch documents and marketing material including case studies and blog posts.
- Provide client service excellence across all assigned clients by ensuring client expectations are managed and met and through building strong relationships
- An understanding and basic knowledge of Social Platforms, Native, Display, Video, Mobile
- 2/3 years experience
- Solid presenting skills
- Advanced excel and reporting skills
- Full understanding of an adserver (DCM preferable)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Digital Media Operations
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Rankin.