Digital Coordinator - Mandarin speaking
Digital and Social Executive - Mandarin speaking
I am representing a luxury jewellery brand recognised internationally for their one of a kind pieces. Viewed as the epitome of elegance, my client is seeking a Digital Coordinator to join their London Head office, and play a key role in replicating their luxury shopping experience through engaging digital campaigns. This role will focus on the APAC markets, and as such, fluency in either Mandarin, Japanese or Korean.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating the digital content calendar for the website and social media channels.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to deliver and launch a brand new multilingual website.
- Work with the SEO agency to ensure that all website copy is enhanced for search
- Work with local market teams to ensure all content is translated properly for the website, email marketing, social media and PPC., and ultimately supports marketing initiatives with regards to user engagement and traffic.
Who You Are
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent digital marketing experience within a luxury brand.
- Strong understanding of the Chinese market and the Asian digital landscape
- Fluency in either Mandarin, Korean or Japanese.
- Excellent project management experience and the ability to manage your own workload.
Candidates must hold either a British Passport or indefinite leave to remain in the UK to be considered.
If you would like to find out more, please send your CV and covering letter to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment.