Job Title: Investment Administrator
Job Ref: LH18974
We are delighted to be working with a respected financial services firm in Bristol who are looking to recruit an Investment Administrator to join their busy team. Within this role you will be responsible for the administration for pensions and investments.
- Processing cash transfers in requests
- Ensuring money is allocated in a timely and accurate manner
- Raising any queries directly and swiftly
- Chasing Ceding Schemes on a regular basis to ensure a timely completion of the transfer request
- Processing regular contributions
- Quality checking work carried out by your colleagues
- Ensuring that all processing falls in line with internal SLAs and CASS rules
The successful person will have good understanding around SIPPs and CASS rules and would have worked within a similar role previously. You will have good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure while remaining accurate and efficient. A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work will really help you within this role.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a growing firm who will help you push your career forward and will give you the chance to become a key person within the team.