Senior Surveyor - Management
Senior Surveyor - Commercial Real Estate - Our Client is a forever growing and prestigious real estate management and consulting company with multiple estates across London and the UK. The company has an excellent reputation for providing a high level service during the development process and their growing portfolio includes offices, retail, residential and business parks.
The Role: As the company seeks to grow further, we have been instructed to recruit a Senior Surveyor to work on an exciting new development (amongst others) in the heart of London.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Day to day lease management and reporting on the requirements for the portfolio.
- Liaising with clients ensuring that all of their requirements and recommendations are met within the given time frames.
- Providing support to onsite teams and the finance team regarding Management Accounts ensuring that problems are resolved.
- Setting up management systems for new buildings/property/tenants to include lease set up, rent and service charge management, policies and procedures.
- Monitoring the current procedures amend/update as and when necessary.
- Handling compliance with company policies, best practices.
- Carrying out all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Coordinating, assisting, preparing and reviewing the Management Reports, Service Charge.
- Reconciliation Packs, Service Charge Budget Packs and ensure that the reports are all competitively benchmarking against competitors.
- Ensuring lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Overseeing service charge and insurance renewals - including client liaison and presentation.
- Providing any support necessary to the Director and on site Management team to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have a proven track record in Commercial property management, be RICS qualified with at least ONE YEAR PQE and possess experience in lease and service charge management as well as health and safety awareness. Effective communication, organisational skills, experience with property database management, service excellence are all key skills that are required in order to be considered for this Senior Surveyor role.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.