General Manager - Popular Comunity Pub
GENERAL MANAGER OPPORTUNITY - INDEPENDENT PUB COMPANY - POPULAR COMMUNITY VENUE - FRESH FOOD MENU - UP TO £35,000 + ACCOMMODATION
We are working with a well established Independent Pub Company who own a number of venues around London. Each pub has its own individuality and character as well as a lot of autonomy for the manager to grow and develop the business.
This particular venue, situated close to Barnet, has a strong community feel and is a popular location for locals who come in for a drink and a bite to eat.
Working with a fresh food seasonally British menu, the pub is central to the local community and its large garden area as well as separate bar and dining areas.
We are looking for an experienced Manager who can manage a site that can take between £12,000 and £25,000 per week with a good understanding of people management and is well organised. You will:
- Understand the day to day operational management of running a pub
- Be able to engage and forge relationships with the local community
- Lead and direct of team of staff, working on their personal development and growth
- Work closely with the kitchen team, discuss menu development and the growth of the food side of the business
- Deal with any issues directly and take responsibility of the site
- Communicate with the Head Office operation, ensuring accurate reporting and control of all costs and expenditures
The business continues to grow and develop in the market and they are looking for someone who cant continue to grow the reputation, ideally you will:
- Be creative and able to introduce new ideas to engage with the local community
- Raise the profile of the site both locally and via social media streams
- Work with your team, ensuring that they continue to develop and learn new skills to benefit the business
- Have a good understanding of cost controls and budgets. Ensuring that you manage your expenditure in the right area
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing manager to take over an established business and to continue their management career in a friendly and welcoming independent business.
The company have a range of benefits and are offering a salary up to £35,000 plus on-site accommodation.
If this is of interest we would like to hear from you.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.