Sales Executive - Leading Women's Activewear brand - near Canary Wharf - Up to £28K
An exciting new opportunity for a Sales Executive has arisen with a new and emerging women's activewear brand based in London. They take a refined approach to activewear, combining style with performance and comfort. Inspired by the calming elements of nature, they are British designed and embodies versatile and timeless pieces.
They are looking for a sales executive to really kick start the growth of the brand in the UK market. The candidate will have a proven track record of opening new accounts for a small company. They are seeking someone who is self motivated, efficient and well organised.
- Researching new stockists
- Targeting and contacting new stockists to generate sales
- Managing accounts and customer service
- Drive sales with existing customers for replenishment orders
- Communicate sales feedback to the rest of the team
- Follow customers sell through closely
- Plan trade shows and prepare by contacting potential stockists to meet at the show
- Maintain customer data base and sales records
- Able to contribute to other tasks when needed to support the rest of the team
- Potentially selling another in-house brand
- Ad-hoc admin
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent communication
- At least 3-5 years selling experience
- Able to work under pressure, with high demands
- Flexibility and able to adapt in a fast paced environment
The Essential Information:
- The role will be based in our East London office, near Canary Wharf. The nearest DLR stop is South Quay.
- This is a full time role Although we would also consider part time candidates.
- The office hours are 9am-6pm
- Salary is around £26-28K