Senior New Business Team Leader
- Selling subscriptions to Education Resources supporting the Arts sector
- Managing and developing a team of new business executives
- Targeting Secondary Schools and Higher Education institutions across the UK & USA
- Global leading firm with a unique proposition in their market
The Role: Working for this globally renowned educational digital platform for The Arts industry, the Senior New Business Team Leader will be responsible for selling education resources to secondary schools and higher education institutions within The Arts sector. Following a successful 3-6 months with a personal sales target, the Senior New Business Team Leader will then take responsibility of managing a team of 4 New Business Sales Executives, looking to grow this to a team of 8-10 within 12-18 months. The Senior New Business Team Leader and their reports will target Heads of Departments across the UK and USA to drive sales activity and acquire new clients. Over time this will develop into a pure people management role responsible for setting and monitoring KPI's, targets, and training.
The Company: Since their creation in 2009, this innovative business continues to remain at the forefront of their market. Partnered with over 1,000 academic institutions, they are continually looking to build their successful team and enter new territories. The Senior New Business Team Leader position is a great opportunity to work closely with a high calibre team in a fast paced and dynamic business environment.
As Senior New Business Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Selling Education Resources surrounding the arts industry to the education market
- Targeting secondary schools and higher education institutions across the UK & USA
- Sourcing and driving new business acquisition
- Managing, growing and training a team of 4-8 direct reports
For this Senior New Business Team Leader position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3 years proven B2B sales experience in sales and people management
- Experience of driving new business and exceeding targets
- Experience setting and managing KPI's for at least 1 direct report
- Interest in education or the arts
Benefits of this Senior New Business Sales Executive role:
- £40-55,000 basic plus £25,000 OTE
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development
- Phone, laptop, social events and pension
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Joshua Bennett on