GENERAL MANAGER - PREMIUM FRESH FOOD CONCEPT
General Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Job Summary
A strong General Manager is required for this premium fresh food branded concept Fulham. You will be part of a rapidly expanding and highly acclaimed brand serving high-quality, authentic food. The ideal candidate is a passionate team player who truly loves great food and motivating a team.
A high level of drive and ambition is required to succeed in this role, and this will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and benefits package, and great progression opportunities.
General Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Role Responsibility
As General Manager you will receive a remuneration and benefits package which is unparalleled in the industry today, as well as the opportunity to progress into a range of exciting senior positions.
If you would like the opportunity to develop your career and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then this is the job for you!
- Running a fantastic and quality fresh food branded restaurant
- Leading a large team, coaching your staff to support their personal development
- Thinking outside the box on ways to motivate your team, driving passion for an exceptional customer experience
- Stock management and rota organisation
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Use your personal ambition to continually drive standards and achieve future progression
- Driving sales and building relationships with local groups and businesses Identifying appropriate marketing opportunities
General Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - The Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for General Managers who will not just "walk the walk" but be entrepreneurial and really drive the business forward
- Two years experience as General Manager in a similar premium branded environment
- An excellent communicator with strong leadership and motivational skills
- Genuinely passionate about great food and wine
- A range of experience in management, from branded and unbranded operations; or within shopping centres, would be a distinct advantage
- Great Salary of up to £38k per annum
- Generous and achievable bonus scheme
- Paid overtime!
- Excellent Training & Development
- Fantastic Progression Opportunities
- Great Company Benefits
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon regarding this career-building opportunity!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.