Our client is now looking for an Exhibition & Sponsorship Sales Executive to join their busy team, The company believe in empowering their staff and internal progression with increased responsibility is encouraged making this a fantastic step in your career.
Previous sales experience is a pre requisite as is a second language, ideally, French and German as you will be working on a number of international events that take place in Belgium, Italy & Spain as well as others planned in France and possibly Germany.
The company are entrepreneurial event organisers based in West Kent. They organise events across the UK and Europe and have a history of growing and developing world class, industry leading conferences and exhibitions.
Founded in 1993, they are a specialist event organiser that focus on providing a 1st class events experience to both their visitors and exhibitors resulting in strong portfolio of events in many different sectors.
The Exhibition & Sponsorship Sales Candidate:
You will be an enthusiastic and a confident communicator who is driven to provide excellent Sales and Customer service and able to think outside of the box to provide creative solutions for clients.
- Proven track record in sales
- Or a graduate who has a keen interest in events and is a fast learner
- Languages, French and/ or German
- Consultative sales approach
- Good communicator and inquisitive mind
The Exhibition & Sponsorship Sales role:
As an exhibition & sponsorship sales professional you will be joining a high performing, commercially driven team.
- Calling existing and potential exhibitors from the company database
- Selling across the exhibition, conference, sponsorship
- Generating other relevant revenue streams
- Face-to-face meetings with potential and current exhibitors
- Attend industry B2B exhibitions, seminars and networking events
- Managing relationships with potential and current exhibitors
- Updating floor plans when stands are sold
- Discussing pre and post show marketing activity with exhibitors
- Briefing exhibitors on how to get the best results from the show/conference
- Generating new opportunities
- Maximising incoming stand enquiries
- Lead sourcing
- Weekly & monthly reporting, sales forecasts, prospects and new business development ideas
This role offers excellent career development for the right candidate who has the right attitude and is sales and career driven.
The basic salary is to 22k plus uncapped commission.