Graduate Marketing Analyst - Strategy
In this Graduate Marketing Analyst job, you will be joining the strategy team of a fast-growing marketing agency in London. Already at the top of their game, they help over 500 brands optimise conversions online through effective marketing campaigns and deliver excellent digital experiences. They work across an array of sectors and boast an impressive roster of clients including Marks & Spencer's, Virgin Trains and Dominos. This young and successful tech start-up team of 90 operate from a creative co-working space and have no intention of slowing down.
Are you looking for Analyst graduate jobs in London? At this exciting stage of growth, they are on the hunt for a bright Graduate Marketing Analyst with a quantitative degree to join their team.
In this Graduate Marketing Analyst job, you will receive invaluable training from day one and learn the many elements of digital strategy including, Google Analytics. You will be working very closely with strategists and consultants to develop bespoke digital strategies for their clients across all verticals. You can expect an incredibly varied role which will involve meeting with clients, using data analysis to achieve their marketing objectives and analysing that performance once it has been implemented.
In this Graduate Marketing Analyst job, you can look forward to the following tasks:
- Working with clients to understand their business model
- Supporting the strategy team to put together a set of objectives for the client and an evolving strategy that will help achieve their online objectives
- Understanding key metrics to carry out reporting on the campaigns
- Learning how to monitor and analyse the campaigns on a regular basis
- Using the data and putting together PowerPoint decks to present any insights and learnings to drive strategic developments
- Working with internal teams including; business development, creative design and, technical services
What we're looking for?
- Educated to degree level in a quantitative subject with a minimum result of 2:1
- A real interest in digital marketing and strategy
- At least a year's commercial experience
- A truly analytical mindset with a fervour for numbers and delving deep into data
- Well versed with Microsoft Office - especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience within a digital or creative role would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and professional maturity to communicate with clients face to face, via email or phone
- Fantastic attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise your workload whilst working on multiple projects
What's on offer?
- The chance to work in an amazing shared creative working space with free beer on tap! - this young successful start-up with big plans for growth
- Training from day 1 with the opportunity to learn everything you need to know digital strategy
- A fun and friendly team who enjoy team nights out!
Are you analytical and looking for analyst graduate jobs? Tap apply for this Graduate Marketing Analyst job in London today!