Accounts Payable Manager
My client, a leading International Retailer is looking for a Accounts Payable Manager to come in to the business and head up their Payables department.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be ensuring the accurate and timely payment of both UK & international invoices.
- Managing a team of 8 Payables clerks including their development
- Ensuring that all UK & overseas invoices are entered accurately and in line with deadlines
- Managing stock invoices so they are checked and accurately entered
- Responsible for the timely payment of suppliers within payment terms
- Preparing & review of unapproved invoices
- Cash flow forecasting for overseas stock payments
- Responsible for accounts mailbox & post is effectively managed
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries as appropriate
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a retail business where they have managed a system migration.
Candidate will also have previous experience with managing a Payables team and implementing new processes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.