Travel Account Manager (DACH Region)
Wouldn’t you want to join one of the World’s premier suppliers in Travel?
Do you want to be a part of a company which puts your career development first?
Can you work in a fast-paced environment where your ambition and drive will lead to results?
Here at JacTravel, we are looking for an Account Development Manager to join our team in London. As a company, we are a key supplier of online hotel bookings and offer inbound travel services to the tourism sector. We have received numerous awards since we were first established in 1975, one of the most recent awards being the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2016.
Upon joining our team, you will take responsibility to grow the overall business in the German market and maximise the revenue of a portfolio of Online Retail Agency Accounts through exceptional customer management, product knowledge and sales tactics with the aim of achieving the revenue and margin target set for each client.
This is a pivotal role responsible for managing all aspects of the customer sale and relationship, including sales, technical and commercial negotiations.
What’s the role about?
You will be focused on the day to day management of a portfolio of Accounts in the German Market.
In addition, your role will involve:
- Building rapport and strong commercial relationships
- Liaising and supporting the sales growth process
- Communicating with internal and external clients, both in writing, telephone and in person
- Delivery of client specific product promotions and evaluation of their success
- Monitoring client booking numbers and margin against set targets and evaluate success
- Taking on new client as and when required when they are passed on from the sale steam
- Attendance at Trade Shows and overseas travel to visit clients and prospect as required
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining an amazing team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do. Working with a very supportive manager, you will be guided every step of the way and receive training to ensure your career development is in line with where you want it to be.
With our corporate training programmes and current company growth plans, there is ample opportunity for you to move up the ladder whilst gaining commercial experience in an incredible sector.
In addition to this, our other company benefits are:
- Have the chance to travel to some of the most amazing locations in your market
- Up to 75% off with our selected partners if you book travel through JacTravel as an employee
- 25 days of annual leave (rising by 1 day for each year of service)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Family and friends discount for hotel bookings
- Biannual eye test contributions
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Best Doctors Service
- Season Ticket Loan
- JacPot online benefits platform (discounts on high street retails)
What can you bring to the table?
- Do you have a good knowledge of the German Travel Market?
- Are you a personable and commercial individual?
- Do you have a proven track record of managing a portfolio of clients
If "Yes" - we want to hear from you!