Graduate IT Engineer
With over 20 years' worth of experience, this media group works to create new and innovative ideas in a fresh and effective form. Their aim is to inform, educate, inspire and entertain, done so by using the latest media technology and systems. This global company deliver campaigns to over twenty countries worldwide. The Role:
In this Graduate IT Engineer job, you will have the opportunity to gain a valuable insight into a variety of media platforms of which include digital media, medical communication and the arts. You will benefit form a three-month intensive training period in order to gain detailed knowledge of the network and operating systems. Key Responsibilities
In this Graduate IT Engineer job, your responsibilities will include:
- Operating contemporary technology to develop solutions internally and for a range of clients
- Being involved in the maintenance and development of management and computer systems across the group
- Using technology to work on new projects to improve how the company runs operationally and financially
- Learning how to build and run a bespoke IT infrastructure
What we're looking for?
- A minimum 2:1 from a top university, a computer science degree is a plus but by no means essential
- A genuine interest and aptitude for technology
- A fantastic work ethic, with an eagerness to drive straight into a fast-growth leading media group
- Experience with Linus would be a plus!
What else is on offer?
- The opportunity to take on high levels of responsibility early in your career.
- The chance to learn, build and run a bespoke IT infrastructure for a top media company
- A competitive salary
Looking for Graduate IT jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Graduate IT Engineer job in London today!