Our client is an expert is property investment and development and is currently managing an estate in excess of £300 million in Central London. With years of experience in this highly competitive market our client has proven themselves to be a leader within the real estate investor and development world. They are now looking for a bright and ambitious graduate to join the team.
The successful candidate for this role will be working directly alongside the Finance Manager, Finance Director and Senior Asset Manager. You will take ownership of the entire credit control function, and act as the voice of authority in this field. You will also be responsible for managing many existing high-profile client relationships, both over the phone and face to face.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious professionals to take on my responsibility in the next step of their career within a hugely successful firm.
- Prepare the billing lists (in Bluebox/Tramps) for review by the Finance Manager/Tenant Services Surveyor
- Issue invoices to clients within specified timeframe
- Remind, chase and collect all outstanding monies
- Post clients related income to ledger from bank statements
- Prepare daily banking of cheques
- Prepare reports in Excel and attend meetings with clients to explain invoices and resolve queries
- Report arrears weekly to the Financial and Property Managers
- Manage the litigation and legal action to collect outstanding monies
- Reconcile client accounts as required
- Various ad hoc duties.
So What Are We Looking For?
- At least a 2.1 or above from a top university (relevant degree preferred)
- 6+ months experience in a similar capacity is preferred, ideally within real estate or account receivable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fantastic attention to detail with the ability to keep may plates spinning at once
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential, and Bluebox is an additional benefit
- Great numerical skills
- Confidence to both work autonomously and within a friendly and collaborative team of 15.
What Else Is On Offer?
- Excellent starting basic salary of between £26,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Study support to be provided (ACCA or CIMA)
- Fantastic offices in West London
- Plenty of opportunity for progression and development within a hugely successful office.