Commercial Account Handler
A great new opportunity has arisen to work for a very well respected and successful broker based in Hull.
We are looking for a commercial account handler to join the team and further contribute to the already successful business. You’ll enter an extremely friendly atmosphere to which a good attitude and performance is rewarded and encouraged, as well as the opportunity to further progress your skills and ultimately your career.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Account Handling Experience (preferably in a broking environment)
- Good IT skills, conversant in Microsoft Office applications
- Good written and verbal communication and telephone skills
- Well organised and an ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, insurers and colleagues
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- Work closely & positively with Team leaders & Senior Managers/Directors
ACCOUNT HANDLING EXPERIENCE
Previous experience in handling the main classes of insurance such as Motor Fleet, Commercial Combined, Property Owners, Contractors, Hauliers Liability, Goods in Transit, Directors and Officers Liability, Engineering, Professional Indemnity.
Those with insurance qualifications (Cert CII, DIP, ACII) will be at an advantage over candidates without.