IT & Telecom Support Manager
Salary: £25k plus Company Car (Optional)
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30 - 1730
Our client are a long established business communications provider and are now looking for an IT & Telecoms support Manager. This role would suit someone with 1st Line support experience.
Purpose of the role:
To be the companys customers and account managers first port of call for all telecom & IT support queries.
Duties to Include:
- Dealing with client's mobile equipment queries, repairs and setup, including mobile device management software such as Airwatch.
- 1st line IT support for clients so a knowledge in Windows, Active Sync, Office 365, routers, switches and a basic knowledge of servers is needed. This can be done remotely or by visiting the customers site.
- Provisioning, deployment and support of clients VOIP telephone systems, broadband and Ethernet lines.
- Site survey visits to ensure VOIP installation run smoothly.
- Support Account Managers in the sales process by attending meetings when required.
- Experience in using CRM and ticketing system.
- In house IT support
- communicate with customers and Account Managers on a regular basis, keeping them up to date on all projects and support queries.
To be considered for the role:
- 1st Line Support experience
- Good IT and telecoms knowledge
- Good Communicator