Our cliene is one of the UK’s leading independent mobile phone retailers, they have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join their busy store in Exmouth. You will join their team on a full time permanent basis and receive a basic salary of £18,000 per annum + £28,000 OTE.
With a successful portfolio of over 60 retail outlets, they are offering fantastic career opportunities for passionate and committed sales people. You will sell the latest products from inspirational brands including Apple, Sony and Samsung, and offer packages from the largest UK networks including Three and EE.
The sales opportunities are plentiful - they work in association with other fantastic businesses, including BskyB and First Utility, and can offer unified business solutions through their very own brand.
Your face-to-face sales experience and your natural ability to engage with people on all levels will ensure you flourish in their fast-paced retail sales environment. If you can understand customer needs, demonstrate great product knowledge, and effectively build rapport they would love to hear from you.
As their Store Manager you will:
- Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life their ethos of sales and customer advice, providing first-class service
- Participate in the company’s comprehensive training, and keep up to date with their products, services and promotions
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right product for them, and show them how those products to make their digital life better
- Take pride in the appearance of your store, ensuring your offers and promotions are visible and that you welcome back existing, as well as prospective, customers
Their ideal Store Manager:
- Experienced sales professionals of all levels, preferably gained within a retail environment
- Individuals who have worked to and achieved sales targets, KPIs or deadlines
- Individuals with demonstrable management experience
- People with excellent customer service skills and a passion for technology
- A flexible and helpful attitude
What you will get in return as their Store Manager:
- Basic pay £18-20,000 per annum with the ability to earn uncapped commission
- Additional incentives and rewards for selling and/or reaching targets
- Fantastic and genuine opportunities for career progression
- 28 days’ annual holiday allowance
- Free membership to our Simply Health plan
- Pension scheme, to include a company contribution
- Full time role, working 08:45 to 17:30, 5 days per week between Monday and Saturday
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Store Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!