Business Development Manager - Merchant Services
Our client, Yorkshire Payments are looking for a driven, service orientated Business Development Manager / Relationship Manager to join their team. The successful Business Development Manager / Relationship Manager will be committed to building a long term and high quality patch, serving the customers both individually and also above the norm for the industry.
In return, the successful Business Development Manager / Relationship Manager will be rewarded by being part of a committed team and by a share of the long term income achieved from all active accounts. This is not a 'sell and forget’ role; it is a listen, serve, support and value approach to customers.
Business Development Manager / Relationship Manager- Responsibilities
- Explore and build long lasting relationships with local businesses.
- Understand the full product range and services available to recommend the best package to each individual customer.
- Generate your own leads by researching local businesses and understanding their needs.
- Build long lasting relationships
Business Development Manager / Relationship Manager - Skills and Experience
- Experience in the payments service industry or similar, is desirable
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Excellent selling skills
- Strong service ethic, above and beyond the 'norm’
- Good IT skills
- A successful track record of building a sales area from zero is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
About Yorkshire Payments
Yorkshire Payments is unique in the payments services industry. The Yorkshire Payments brand is synonymous with excellent service, trustworthiness and local support. It contrasts directly with larger competitors by listening in person, supporting and giving exactly the service required. The majority of the new business is gained by either referral from existing customers or by the local marketing done from the Yorkshire based Head Office. The Relationship Manager is key to the delivery of the Brand and its values.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.