Bespoke Furniture / Cabinet Maker
Cabinet Maker - £20,000 - £30,000 Depending on experience
Are you an experienced Furniture Maker who is fed up of the Rat-race? Do you dream of relocating to the Country but still want an exciting career?
We have just the opportunity!
Located in a beautiful area of East Devon this established, ISO 9001 accredited, bespoke Furniture Maker has an excellent reputation, working on high end projects in the UK and abroad.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bespoke Cabinet Maker to join the existing team.
- Working individually or in a team making bespoke furniture.
- Candidates must have sound technical background in solid and veneered construction.
- Good hand and machine skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as working well on team projects.
- Must be able to show photos of examples of work.
- Due to location, Candidates must have their own transport.
- Free on-site parking
- Beautiful location and premises
- Overtime paid at 1.5 the hourly rate
- Join an established friendly team with a low turnover of staff
- Work on high end, bespoke projects within a successful and expanding company.
- 28 Days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Kitchen facilities
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week (Over-time available)
What you need to do now:
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons or call Paula Thompson on for further information.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.