European Sales Manager
Job Title: European Sales Manager
Do you have 10+ years in industrial (B2B) sales and/or marketing experience? Do you have an International background? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and to become part of a highly experienced team of people.
You will grow sales by actively managing company's channels, including online distributors, catalogue houses and technical channel partners. This role will be responsible for devising strategic plans to grow profitable distribution sales through proactive communication, online and offline Marketing programs, new product introductions, improved sales tools, and strong relationships to gain share and drive price.
- Develop strategic relationships with online, international, national and regional distributors and catalogue houses to drive mindshare and accelerate company's product sales.
- Devise and execute broad and distribution-specific commercial plans to achieve required growth targets.
- Work with internal cross-functional team (Marketing, Product Management, and Sales) to develop and implement successful online and offline Marketing programs and sales tools that will drive more product sales through our partners.
- Drive fast introduction and launch of new products, and train distributors on new and existing product portfolio.
- Participate in joint customer visits, and trade/product roadshows to help drive new business conversion.
- Set and manage distribution policy, price increases, tiered discount structure and contracts.
- Partner with Sales team to develop new distributors to further improve our business.
- Proven track record of having organized large, international distributor network, for complex industrial products.
- International background (i.e. experience of having led international teams, or covered multiple countries in a field sales role).
- Academic background in business administration or engineering, technical background preferred.
- 10+ years in industrial (B2B) sales and/or marketing experience, including 5+ years managing distributors.
- Fluent English, German and/or French language skills a plus.
ACS are recruiting for a European Sales Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a European Sales Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a European Sales Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as European Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the European Sales Manager role you desire.