Technical Product Research & Marketing Officer
Technical Research & Product Marketing Officer
Horsham - requires drive to office
Flexi working hours
Benefits include; flexi working hours, healthcare, pension, death in service, childcare vouchers & subsidised gym membership
Our client is an established, designer and manufacturer of Engineering products with regional offices globally. Due to ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Research and Product Marketing Officer.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background and proven research and product marketing experience. You will be joining an established marketing team and work closely with all departments across the business. Your key objective is to understand their business, products, customers, competitors and market and put forward business recommendation based on your market intelligence gathered.
The role will require a broad range of skills including; technical industry background, analytical research skills to explore new product solutions, gathering and reporting of market intelligence, customer info gathering via surveys, creation and distribution of sales and marketing collateral and supporting the development of marketing campaign messaging.
Duties will include:
- Collection of market intelligence and business information using various methods including: telephone, email, face-to-face, surveys, internet and other desk sources.
- Competitor, product, customer and market research
- Analyse and interpret data collected and using market intelligence to identify new product concepts and Commercial opportunity and report in a presentation format.
- To support sales and marketing content for both off line and digital channels.
- Support the development of marketing messaging
- Technical industry background and relevant degree
- Market research and intelligence gathering for marketing decision making
- Ability to interpret data and present analyses in a user-friendly format.
- Ability to effectively articulate and showcase technology with enthusiasm to different types of audience.
- Self motivated, able to organise and plan work to meet deadlines
- Technical product marketing or research prior experience
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application