Semi Senior Personal Tax Advisor/Private Client Tax Advisor-ATT
Job Title: Semi Senior Personal Tax Advisor
Location: Gravesend, Kent
Salary: Negotiable up to £40,000pa + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a modern professional services tax consultancy firm with offices in Kent, Cambridgeshire & London, with approximately 3,500 clients geographically spread over these areas. They are seeking an experienced Semi Senior Tax Advisor for their Gravesend Office.
- You will need to demonstrate previous experience of completing personal Income Tax Returns and reviewing returns. You will also need to provide pro-active tax planning to our clients within the UK Personal Tax frame, in areas that cover Property, Self - Employment, IHT, Foreign Income & Trusts & Estates.
- ATT or qualified by experienced
The position is ideally suited to an individual with UK personal tax experience, who enjoys reviewing tax returns and communicating with clients, both on the phone & face to face. You should be looking to establish yourself as a key player within the firm.
- Salary: Negotiable up to £40,000 p.a. (For the right candidate we may settle any current training contract.)
- 22 days annual holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Company pension *
- Private Health Insurance *
- Annual Bonus *
(* after qualifying period)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Tax Advisor, Senior Tax Advisor, Accountant, Experienced Accountant, Chartered Accountant, AAT Qualified Accountant, Sage, Tax Accountant, Senior Tax Controller Accountant, Management Accountant, Senior Accounts, Accounts Senior, Accounts Controller, Finance Controller, Senior Accountant, ACA, ACCA, VAT returns, Business Accountant, Accounts Advisor, Company Tax Accountant, Company Accounts Controller will be considered for this role.