Assistant Management Accountant
Due to continued growth and expansion my client is looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team. This a brand new and exciting opportunity that offers lots of training and development and a clear path for career progression.
Reporting to the Finance Manager - Role responsibilities include:
- Preperation of year end accounts
- Monthly management accounts
- Payroll for the organisation (Monthly)
- Corperation tax comuptations
- Maintaining accurate accounting records
- Attending team meetings /reporting weekly workload
- Assistaing Finance Manager with performance management of other members of staff
- Other duties as assigned by Finance Manager
- Data manipulation (Strong Excel skills required)
This is a full time permanent position and you will be contracted to work Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
To be considered for this role you will be need to be at least part qualified ACCA/ACA.