Are you an experienced Registered Manager with a background in Children's and Challenging Behaviour?
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to a registered manager in a "bespoke residential home" in the County Durham area.
- Management of a residential for children with emotional behaviour disorder
- Ensure the efficient operation of the service in accordance with legislation, procedures and policies
- Management and development of staff
- Service improvement
- Rotas, budgets, and setting up new packages of care
- Assist and supervise in the continual assessment of the need of the children and young people.
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of working with children with complex needs
- Extensive work background as a registered manager
- Good understanding of regulatory framework
- Experience of change management
- Knowledge of the Care Act - Must be evidenced
- Competent leader
In return, our client offers the following:
- On-going training and development
- Generous Annual Leave including bank holiday
If you are an experienced Registered Manager please apply via this website or call Claire Griffiths on for an informal chat
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.