Care Manager domiciliary care
I am recruiting for a Care Manager to join my client at their established domiciliary care branch in the Chichester area of West Sussex. This role is a full time, permanent position with NO ON CALL RESPONSIBILITIES.
Alongside a competitive basic salary, the appointed Care Manager will be rewarded with; business mileage, company loyalty scheme, ongoing in-house training and support and much more.
You will be well supported in this role with both an Operations Director and CEO as your direct line managers.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Care Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Take responsibility for the daily running of the branch, managing it as though it was your own business
- Budget and financial management for the branch
- Complete weekly and monthly reports
- Continue to grow the branch and develop brand awareness to increase business
- Attend regular management meetings
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
- Background of working within a domiciliary care branch, ideally at a management level
- Training experience with an appropriate qualification would be a distinct advantage
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.