ASSISTANT MANAGER - PREMIUM FRESH FOOD CONCEPT
Assistant Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Job Summary
Assistant Manager required for this premium fresh food branded concept in Chelmsford. You will be part of a rapidly expanding and highly acclaimed brand serving high-quality, authentic food. The ideal candidate is a passionate team player who truly loves great food and motivating a team. There is a fantastic salary and benefits package on offer, plus the opportunity to progress rapidly in the future.
If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then this is the job for you!
Assistant Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Role Responsibility
- Work alongside the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in a high-volume, fresh food branded restaurant
- Leading a large team, coaching your staff to support their personal development
- Thinking outside the box on ways to motivate your team, driving passion for an exceptional customer experience
- Stock management and rota organisation
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Use your personal ambition to continually drive standards and achieve future progression
Assistant Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 12 month's experience in a management role within a similar premium branded environment
- Passionate about working with fresh food and quality wine
- Able to lead and inspire your team
- Committed to the best possible customer service for every guest
- High levels of personal motivation, able to handle pressure
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon regarding this career-building opportunity!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.