Asbestos Surveyor - West London
Asbestos Surveyor required for a well-established UKAS Accredited company that operate throughout the UK. This company have gained a great deal of industry experience and have multiple offices located throughout the UK. Due to continuous growth our client is looking to get an Asbestos Surveyor to join their team covering the West London and Berkshire area.
With a proven track record as an Asbestos Surveyor you will be confident in working alone and part of a team in providing assessment on the condition of properties and the requirements needed to bring them up to the expected standard. With excellent inter-personal skills, you will be comfortable liaising with a range of personnel and dealing first hand in developing tenant / Client relationships. The successful Asbestos Surveyor will have completed the P402 qualification and hold a full UK Driver's License.
Asbestos Surveyor Role:
- Undertaking all types of asbestos surveys in accordance with HSE guidance
- Re-inspection works
- Report writing
- Ensuring work is carried out on time and to client specifications
Asbestos Surveyor Requirements:
- P402 is essential
- A proven track record as Asbestos Surveyor
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work both as part of a team and individually
- Full UK Driving License
- Commutable distance to their office based near Staines-upon-Thames
Asbestos Surveyor Remuneration:
- Competitive salary (Dependant on experience)
- Company Van
- 25 days Holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy