Service Manager `
RH - 893546 - 030717
Salary - £50,000 + 20% Bonus
Job Title - Service Manager
Area - Durham
Skyex Resourcing are currently working on behalf of a private provider of care located throughout the United Kingdom. Our Client are well known for providing exceptional Nursing Homes for adults with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, and Mental Health Needs as well as Care Homes for the Elderly. They believe that everyone has the right to dignity, respect, and choice, and this is achieved through their reputable person-centred care.
They are seeking a Service Manager (RGN, RMN) with experience managing a Nursing Home for their well-established, purpose-built care facility in Durham! This home provides personalised nursing, dementia and residential care for older people.
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards.
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments.
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to.
- Adhered to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically and efficiently.
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability.
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed.
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support.
- Considerable experience in an older people care environment.
- Two years' experience managing a nursing home
- Experience of a person-centred approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support.
- Demonstrable management experience.
- Experience of developing a service.
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support.
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- RGN / RMN qualified with valid NMC pin number
For more information please contact Ryan on
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.