Telephone Business Consultant / Sales Coordinator
Franchise Telephone Business Consultant / Sales Coordinator – Penarth
£18,000 + bonus scheme + laptop, iPad, phone, on-site gym
Are you passionate about sales?
Are you a self-motivated self-starter?
Do you thrive in a target focused environment?
Are you a hard-working, driven individual?
If you can honestly answer YES to these questions then please read on…..
VitalityLife is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
About our Franchise Telephone Business Consultant / Sales Coordinator role
The role will be to support the Franchise Director in managing and developing IFA protection and health accounts in the UK. It will involve meeting and exceeding Vitality sales targets and objectives within the IFA Protection workplace. The role will also include Sales Coordinating for the Franchise Director.
Responsibilities as our Franchise Telephone Business Consultant / Sales Coordinator include:
- You will help to develop Vitality’s overall product and service proposition.
- Establish strong long-term relationships with key intermediary businesses, demonstrating a thorough understanding of each accounts business and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Be the focal point between IFA distribution areas and Vitality product and servicing areas to maximise and facilitate cost effective APE for both businesses.
- You will need to have a successful track record in a sales environment and be a results-orientated achiever with a proven track record in developing business
- You will have excellent organisational skills and an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance or Financial Services is essential.
Working for VitalityLifeFranchise as a Franchise Telephone Business Consultant / Sales Coordinator, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Franchise Telephone Business Consultant / Sales Coordinator, please click ‘apply’ today.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we cannot come back to every candidate individually. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of submitting your application, please assume it has been unsuccessful on this occasion.