Chef de Partie
We are now recruiting for a Chef De Partie in the Hadleigh area!
- Work with own initiative
- Work under pressure
- Breakfast, Lunch service, Bistro evenings
- Work to deadlines
- Work as a team player (including beyond the kitchen)
- Cooking skills to include
- Basic meals (Lasagne, pies, roast, curry’s)
- Children’s meals
- Savoury pastry’s (Quiches, Scotch eggs, Pies, Sausage rolls) bring ideas for new products.
- Sweet pastry’s (Scones, Cakes, tray bakes) more to cover annual leave cover. (training can be given)
- Work using existing recipes, help develop new recipes.
- Work with hygiene and food safety as being high priority including admin, (training will be given)
- Work with profits, finance and being mindful of waste being high priority,
- Work with the best interest of the business reputation and producing high standards being high priority,
- Work with flexible shifts when required.
- Able to place ordering with suppliers (training will be given)
To work 5/7 days a week, normally 6-8 hours per day flexible for business needs28 days’ holiday per year, 4-5 must be saved for business closure at Christmas.(apart from Christmas day, Boxing day and New Year’s Day all staff are required to work all other bank holidays.Only evenings are Friday and Saturday (alternative)