Credit Controller - Verwood
- To assist in limiting the company’s credit risk exposure, and responsible for the collection of monies owed.
- Responsible for ensuring all outstanding debts are collected in line with monthly targets and any issues arising are documented, understood and escalated where applicable.
- Ensure that all accounts are paid in line with pre agreed contractual obligations, and any falling out of agreed terms are reported to the Credit Risk Manager.
- Responsible for resolving customer issues and queries, in a timely and accurate manner. Seeking the advice, guidance and support when required.
- Responsible for ensuring the Hertz Accident Support Account Managers are kept informed regarding their clients keeping informed of issues and resolutions.
- Follow existing procedures to track through on customers who may represent a credit risk, gathering relevant and appropriate information that can be used operationally, for credit control and for our business areas.
- To support the work of the team, contribute to team meetings, develop good practice within the team and assist colleagues in their work.
- To ensure that an understanding of the importance of confidentiality is applied when undertaking all duties.
- Support with ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Look to continuous improve, making recommendations and engage with any agreed process change.
Qualifications & Experience
• Has a high level of integrity.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Excel & Word)
• GCSE in English and Maths
Please speak to Alison at Mploy in Bournemouth for further information about this role.
You can now download the Mploy App