Our client a leading and rapidly expanding organisation are seeking to add a Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or QBE Assistant Accountant. This position will initially start as a day rate but has a high chance of becoming permanent.
Must be immediate or available within 1 week.
Your duties will include but not be limited to
* Sitting within the commercial finance team you will provide financial and administrative support.
* You will drive strong process controls and communicate with both finance and non finance professionals
* You will gain appropriate approvals for invoices and code them to the appropriate cost centres.
* Scan invoices to the accounts payable department while processing debit notes.
* Liaise with AP and supplies re unpaid invoices.
* Track and record invoices and purchase order creation
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or similar)
* Experience gained as a Financial Accountant in a multi-site organisation
* Full Statutory Accounts preparation - IFRS
* Technical financial accounting knowledge (FRS 102)
* Charity, Not For Profit or Education experience - Desirable
* Part Qualified or QBE
* Extensive exposure to invoices and AP.
* Experience to Purchase Orders.
* Excellent communication skills
Please quote 41031 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. The Alexander Lloyd Interim Division is currently enjoying huge amounts of success in placing Part-Qualified and Qualified Accountants (or Equivalent), Project Managers and Interim Management in assignments throughout the South of England.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.