Finance Manager/ Business Partner-Woking £60k +bonus
Our client is an established brand and seek to hire a Finance Manager/ Business Partner to join the team in their HQ in Woking. The Finance Manager/ Business Partner will help to provide support to the Head of Finance in managing and reporting the budgets for the Engineering department. You will also be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders within the business to ensure the programmes are delivered in line with the allocated budget.
Responsibilities will include:
- Challenge the budget owners to ensure best value for money for the business and to ensure material decisions are made on both a technical and business case basis
- Prepare management packs for gateway and senior stakeholder reviews including the CFO and CEO
- Proactively identify and communicate any risks and opportunities to the business and working with the budget owners to find mitigating actions where applicable
- Preparation and review of the monthly programme Management Pack and overall programme business case
- Provide insightful commentary as to the drivers behind variances to budget with mitigating actions
- Preparation and submission of quarterly forecasts and budgets for the vehicle programmes
- Challenge assumptions and ensure robustness of programme forecasting and headcount planning
- Develop tools to help improve the forecasting and budgeting process for headcount and programme spend
- Engage with the programme directors and functional leads, on capital investment proposals to ensure financial and commercial robustness has been applied in advance of the proposals being presented to the CAPEX Board for review and approval
A salary of £55,000-£60,000 plus bonus and benefits is on offer.