We have been instructed by our client in assisting them to recruit an enthusiastic and professional Account Administrator to strengthen their team following the development of their company on the outskirts of Ipswich on a 20 hour part time contract.
- Working with SAGE 50 and Paperless for SAGE 50-an invoicing recognition, paperless system
- Import sales invoices from company invoicing system onto SAGE 50 with awareness of foreign VAT
- Awareness of C79 document received from HMCR monthly to be able to reclaim input VAT on import of goods
- Upload all purchase invoices through Paperless to SAGE and ensure all invoices are electronically assigned to the relevant person for checking and then paid as required.
- Check bank daily including foreign bank account balances
- Process all bank payments including SWIFT and SEPA bank payments
- Preparation of EC Sales Listings and Monthly Intrastat for dispatches
- Post wages journal onto SAGE
The ideal candidate will hold an Accounts Payable or Purchase Ledger qualification and/or have experience working in a similar role. You should be able to follow structured processes and procedures, work efficiency and be able to handle different accounts payable aspects simultaneously.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.