Kenneth Brian Associates are exclusively working with a Blue Chip business close to East Croydon Station. Our client are a rapidly growing business, over the last 5 years our client has doubled in revenue and are now seeking to appoint a Financial Controller.
This role would suit a Qualified Accountant who is looking to make a move into a Financial Controller position with a view to become Finance Director within the next 2 years.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director your key duties will include:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Overall day to day running of accounts department (4), including timely production of monthly management accounts, running of sales ledger and commission collection, weekly payment runs
- Assistance with preparation of annual budgets
- Assistance with preparation of regular re forecasts, including regular meetings with business to discuss and amend as necessary
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Assisting business with pricing & costs structures.
- Overseeing preparation of Sales statistics
- Assisting and overseeing preparation of VAT returns.
- Other ad hoc projects as required by the business
On offer our client have a generous benefits package including: PMI, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, bonus, Flexi hours, and on going progression.