2nd Line Support - Server - Office 365 - Exchange - VMware
2nd Line Support Engineer - Technical Support Engineer - Technical Support - 2nd Line - VMware - Exchange - Windows Server - Reigate - £25,000 - £28,000 + Bens.
Brief summary of Job Description:
2nd Line Support Engineer - Technical Support Engineer - Technical Support - 2nd Line sought for a rapidly expanding and leading IT Managed Service Provider to work with a range of technologies that include; Firewalls, Windows Servers, NAT, routing, Office 365, hosted SharePoint / Exchange, VMWare and VoIP.
Key Skills Required:
- Experienced in Windows, Windows Servers and MS Exchange
- Similar background and working on the helpdesk to resolve customer queries
- You will come from a 2nd line technical support background
- MUST hold full driving licence and car
Desired but not essential skills required:
- Network support experience including routing, switching, TCP/IP
- Office 365
- Virtualisation using VMware is advantageous
Soft skills required for position:
- The ability to confidently and clearly communicate complex technical information to colleagues
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Can do attitude
- Expanding and well-established MSP
- Friendly and motivated team orientated environment
- Flexible working hours, by arrangement
- Onsite training and development opportunities
Salary - up to £28,000 depending upon experience + Company Benefits.
Location - Reigate - Surrey - RH2 Postcode
If you are interested, please apply now for a swift response.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.